Due to R&D activities we are currently not taking orders for CNC Retrofitting.
We have been retrofitting CNC machines from quite a long time. Upgraded more than 200 lathes till date.
What is CNC Retrofitting ???
Its a low cost alternative to expensive lathes, user friendly, easy to assemble & troubleshoot.
How do we do it ???
We remove both the lead screws of existing machine, Bolt-on our CNC lathe kit & align it. Load & Configure the software.
To mention just a few of the benefits and advantages of upgrading your existing machine with a kit from Us:
- Increased productivity.Improved control of machine.
- Far superior repeatability.
- Reduced machine downtime.
- Fast machining cycles.
- High accuracy, high feed-rate, particularly during contour milling.Control and Reliability associated with the latest equipment.
- Increased accuracy and part finished due to new Digital Servo drives.
- More readily available and replacement parts, usually at lower price.
- User friendly programming and simulation software enables 3D graphic representation of job with automatic generation of G-Code.
- Plus hundreds other advantages and benefits.
Benefits Upgrade Vs Purchase of New CNC Machine
- Avoid foundation costs.
- Eliminate additional tooling cost
- Familiarity of mechanical portion of machine by maintenance purpose
- The Up-gradation Package is less expensive and more readily justifiable
- Can sometimes be financed from maintenance budgets thus avoiding capital process.